Dentist in Skowhegan, Maine describes the benefits of working with a family friendly dental practice
If you live in the area of Skowhegan, Maine and are tired of having to visit a different dentist for each member of the family, you are not alone. This is why the team of professionals at the Maine Center for Dental Medicine encourage parents to look into the benefits of working with a dental practice that provides services to the entire family. A family-friendly dental practice can make it easier than ever for children and adults to get the dental care they need!
What are the benefits of a family dental practice?
- Simplifying dental care. Because a family dentist can treat every member in the household, from toddlers to the elderly, everyone can receive appropriate care with our family dentists.
- Providing wide range of services. At Maine Center for Dental Medicine, we proudly offer a variety of services for the whole family. Since family dentists provide treatment for all ages, they have solutions for everyone from young to old. Our practice offers sealants for younger patients and dentures for older patients, all under the same roof. Our dentists can accommodate the need of our patients by offering general, cosmetic, and restorative care.
- Building personal relationships. How many people can say they have a positive, beneficial relationship with their dentist? At our practice, Dr Imam and Dr. Khan love connecting with the entire family to improve the relationship. Children who visit the same dentist each time they arrive will often have less anxiety about having dental work done since they will learn to trust our provider. Our team also focuses on ensuring everyone is comfortable, especially those with dental anxieties, to make visits a positive experience.
- Better record-keeping. By visiting the same dentist for many years, you are able to have a long-standing record of your dental history. This is practically impossible for patients who often change their dental providers. Having your dental history, including charts, x-rays, and other diagnostic tools, to stay in one place is extremely beneficial in providing high-quality, personalized care.
- Setting an example for children. Some children may feel anxious about having dental work done. With a family dentist, parents can set a positive example for their children to help ease any nervous feelings children may have. We encourage children to sit in on their parent’s appointment so they can step into the dental chair with confidence afterwards. We also educate families, including children, on the importance of dental health and wellness. The family that flosses together, smiles together!
Why choose Maine Center for Dental Medicine?
Our providers are here to be sure patients have healthy, beautiful smiles they are proud to show off. We are also a mercury-free practice, using only materials that are biocompatible with the smile and are free from toxins.
Additionally, everything we do has a biological/holistic approach, ensuring that our patients treat their smile with the best of care and appropriate materials. With years of experience, our dentist offers a variety of treatment options that can help a patient achieve and maintain their oral health and wellness for many years to come. We also build lasting relationships with patients and their families to provide years of treatment to several generations in the same office.
We also invest regularly in newer technologies to provide patients only the best in dental care. Our office offers the latest treatments for a variety of dental needs, including options such as Ozone dentistry, laser dentistry, Myobrace orthodontics, and others.
Ready to work with a family-focused dental practice in Skowhegan, Maine?
Connect with Dr. Mohammed Imam and Dr. Shafiulla Khan’s team of professionals at his holistic, biological dental facility by calling the office at (207) 808-7355 or visiting the office at 59 Pleasant Street. Patients of all ages can enjoy comprehensive care with our mercury-free practice and safe treatment of the body as a whole. Our practice is always accepting new patients and families who are interested in obtaining holistic dental care for their smiles!